I’ll be moderating a panel of bankers on Dec 1, 2008 in Denver at the National Auctioneers Association’s convention. I present at 11:00 AM (Title: There Always Was a Subprime Market. View my slides here) and the panel starts after lunch. I’m preparing some questions for the panelists. Here’s what I have so far. Your suggestions are welcome.
1. When will you begin to lend again to borrowers who are other than prime?
2. What will happen if/when the FDIC runs out of money?
3. How are local, state-chartered banks preparing for the coming loan losses in the commercial and development sector?
4. How are loan modifications performing at your institution?
5. What do FHA delinquencies look like at your institution?